About Me

My photo
My name is Jackie and I like to take shitty photos, sometimes I string together a fairly good sentence. My imagination is always on overdrive and I have a kickin' life.
All the text on this page is written by Jackie Casey, unless otherwise credited.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valengay Day


The only good thing about Winter, apart from my red beret, is afternoons that look like this.

Take the time to take apart, each brick that sits outside your heart.
It never occurred to me until this year, due to all the winging and sooking, to be devo about being single on Valentines Day. I still didn't buy it though-thank God, and hopefully, single or coupled up, never will.


1 comment:

  1. winter is nice sometimes
    but i would be happy if summer would start
    like right now.

    ReplyDelete