About Me

My photo
My name is Jackie and I like to take shitty photos, sometimes I string together a fairly good sentence. My imagination is always on overdrive and I have a kickin' life.
All the text on this page is written by Jackie Casey, unless otherwise credited.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It was never going to be over for us. First smile, first kiss, first glance, even. That was it. Forever began with you.

DEAR BLOGSPOT, MY FIRST LOVE, MY FIRST ONLINE ADDICTION, MY FIRST SELF INDULGENT CORNER OF CYBER WORLD;

Please accept my deepest and sincerest apologies. See, I've betrayed you for a new crush. He's a bit different and a bit of fad, he's not as good looking as you and kind of harder to figure out, his name is Tumblr and that is who I've been spending all those late nights with, instead of you.

Baby, I'll change.

Ok, phewf, love you too. 
So, apart from Tumblring, I've been busy. Like, crazy bizzay. My head is here and there and well, I'm back at  ooni and I rock. I feel about ooni how I should have felt, this time last year. But being young and overwhelmed and newly 18, I couldn't figure out how to like it, how to be good at it, how to even fucking get to lecture theaters.
I don't realllly have anything to write, except I'm frothing over my Journalism tute group, they are a crazy mad bunch who made me laugh, alot, and my Journalism tutor is like my personal God at the moment. I am going to see Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Tegan and Sara and Angus and Julia Stone all in the coming weeks (months for T&S) thus ticking off a new years resolution that read something along the lines of: MORE LIVE MUSIC.
I'm buying plane tickets for a two week, hiking, biking, 4WDing, adventuring, hitchiking journey in the wild Northern Territory later on the year and I am spazzing out at the thought.
Ok,
love chu long time
x

No comments:

Post a Comment