About Me

My photo
My name is Jackie and I like to take shitty photos, sometimes I string together a fairly good sentence. My imagination is always on overdrive and I have a kickin' life.
All the text on this page is written by Jackie Casey, unless otherwise credited.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

The kangaroo bounded in front of the car on his legs, taking with him those of a humans.



RIP James Hammond’s spinal cord.
In loving memory of the days when we’d play hide and go seek in mango orchards, you’d beat me up then make up for it by piggybacking me everywhere and the day I stole your fake cigarette and you chased me around for an hour with a super-soaker water gun.
You and Neil made me understood ‘laughing til it hurts,’ and that doesn’t change, functioning legs or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment