About Me

My photo
My name is Jackie and I like to take shitty photos, sometimes I string together a fairly good sentence. My imagination is always on overdrive and I have a kickin' life.
All the text on this page is written by Jackie Casey, unless otherwise credited.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I just wish someone would knock on the door and ask for sugar, you know? I'd give em a whole bag and feel happy that this is still the world we live in. Sugar for neighbours, and not being wary of knocking on someone's front door.




SO! A discovery has me feeling a little less murderous and crazy! 
www.jacoblambert.blogspot.com
Holy snappity snap is all I'm saying. I've spent the last hour or so of my life trawling through this dude's photos and instead of grumbling that I want that hour or so of my life back, I'm instead stating that this guy is nothing short of a talented genius who has sent me wild with jealousy. I want his skills!
Seriously his photo's are amazing, get on it pronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment