About Me

My photo
My name is Jackie and I like to take shitty photos, sometimes I string together a fairly good sentence. My imagination is always on overdrive and I have a kickin' life.
All the text on this page is written by Jackie Casey, unless otherwise credited.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Be my Chris and I'll be your Gwyneth; Fame won't change us, if we don't let it.


Oh my God, how I want this room, minus the creepy stuffed fox. 
I'm teetering on the edge of being a uni student and, well, not being a uni student and I'm terrified.
Christmas was beautiful, marja and farja out did themselves in terms of spoiling myself and making me overdose on amazing culinary delights. No exaggeration, I ate a kilo of lychees.
I love lychees.
Everything is perfect, despite the unshakable feeling of blahhhh that has plagued me recently.
Lots of love.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment