About Me

My photo
My name is Jackie and I like to take shitty photos, sometimes I string together a fairly good sentence. My imagination is always on overdrive and I have a kickin' life.
All the text on this page is written by Jackie Casey, unless otherwise credited.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

For a social buttefly, you're the most anti-people person I know.


"I feel empty and however that feels, it hurts."
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvqxyz.
Lots of going on's, I am almost overly happy and overly sad. I'm overwhelmed!
Christmas oh Christmas, working in retail taught me to loathe you, a life time of good food, family and presents taught me to love you. So conflicted!
Everyones leaving and my fragile abandoned daughter side kicks up and inwardly screams at the amount of goodbyes occurring. 
I want a tattoo of the alphabet, please and thank you, because I love the power of those 26 seemingly insignificant characters. Where would I be without them?
At this rate, I could ramble on til sunlight.
I'll cut it short here.
Bundles of love.
J

1 comment:

  1. I really love the way you write. It is beautiful

    nad xx

    http://naddysfashionaspirin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete