About Me

My photo
My name is Jackie and I like to take shitty photos, sometimes I string together a fairly good sentence. My imagination is always on overdrive and I have a kickin' life.
All the text on this page is written by Jackie Casey, unless otherwise credited.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Oh no! If they see me, I'll have to always be as good as they think.



'When all is said and done, no matter how much I say I hate you, I know we'll end up living in a house on hill, throwing wonderful dinner parties and laughing until the cows come home. That's just how it's meant to be.' 
Creativity forced out the window, despite the soothing and highly beautiful Where the Wild Things Are Soundtrack and the movie itself, which was terribly cute but also a little tragic and a lot sad. 
Plus I have performance anxiety, a lovely lady called Nad from http://naddysfashionaspirin.blogspot.com
commented saying that she liked the way I wrote + is following me. Knowing that a stranger is reading the crap that I blurt into cyberworld makes me nervous!  
Hopefully the city life and a fancy awards lunch at Customs House will give me some inspiration.
Let the wild rumpus start,
Jacki x 

No comments:

Post a Comment