About Me

My photo
My name is Jackie and I like to take shitty photos, sometimes I string together a fairly good sentence. My imagination is always on overdrive and I have a kickin' life.
All the text on this page is written by Jackie Casey, unless otherwise credited.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Basically what we have here is a dreamer. Someone who is out of touch with reality. When she jumped, she probably thought she'd fly.




After feeling a little safe from my group of friends simultaneous sickness, I wake up this morning with a voice suited better to a 12 year old mid pubescent boy and a pain in my throat better suited to a over-zealous prostitute. I blame my twin best friends. I may be making this up but they were born premature so the Gods went a little heavy making sure they had quick metabolism and didn't have enough time to install them with immune systems. Sweet work, I think not.
This morning I saw a reindeer. I'm talking a Rudolf the Red-nosed reindeer, reindeer.
It was wonderful.
Yesterday, I went to the Queensland Multicultural Festival which was also wonderful. There is really very little I love more than seeing the world how it should be, with people that are all different colours eating different foods and listening to all different types of music. Walking into the gates is like walking into a snowglobe, a little slice of a perfect Universe. Soo great.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment