About Me

My photo
My name is Jackie and I like to take shitty photos, sometimes I string together a fairly good sentence. My imagination is always on overdrive and I have a kickin' life.
All the text on this page is written by Jackie Casey, unless otherwise credited.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

You know me, I love to lose my mind.


I got this picture from a tumblr-so no actually credit. Sorry.

Discovery: I am solar powered.
I cannot cope with this overcast shitfuck weather any longer. I feel like I am drowning in Mother Natures sorrow. She must have her period at the moment or something because she has stolen the sky and replaced it with an ugly grey blanket. 


In retrospect, 2009 was a (fist) bomb of a year. I have a sentimental montage of funny memories, heart smile moments running through my head right now and it's making me very nostalgic. I only hope this year will be just good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment