About Me

My photo
My name is Jackie and I like to take shitty photos, sometimes I string together a fairly good sentence. My imagination is always on overdrive and I have a kickin' life.
All the text on this page is written by Jackie Casey, unless otherwise credited.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

An enchanted place they could all go where headaches, heartaches and society aches could be taken away.


These photos are some of the most loved and revered photos that exist on my computer, and I am uploading them because, well, I love them hugely and because it occurred to me that at least 4 people have asked me where they were taken, as if it is some natural wonderland, a secret naional park we discovered that you have to drive a millions miles inland to get to.
Luckily, not at all. Good work Tee for discovering our very own enchanted place where it feels good just to sit and breathe.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment